1. Terms & Conditions
2. Order, Refund and Cancellation policy
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PRODUCTS REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF NORSEMAN DIRECT LTD UNTIL FULL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO COLLECT ANY ITEMS THAT ARE NOT PAID FOR IN LINE WITH AGREED PAYMENT TERMS.
The term ‘Norseman Direct’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 77 Swinnow Lane, Bramley, Leeds LS13 4TY, Our company registration number is 6066684. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
We have created this 7 day returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
This returns policy applies to customers in England and Wales/irrespective of your geographical location.
This policy does not affect any statutory rights you may have.
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
(a)we receive the returned product within 7 days following the date of receipt of the product;
(b) the returned product is unused, in its original [unopened] packaging with any seal or shrink-wrap intact and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
(c) you comply with the returns procedure set out below; and
(d) none of the exclusions set out below apply.
(3) Returns procedure
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must:
(b) Ensure that the product is returned to us in the condition described above within 7 days.
(c) A credit will then be applied to the invoice (or a refund if paid pro forma) that will cover the cost of the item less £50 restocking charge.
(a) Bespoke or items altered specifically for an order may not be returned under this policy.
(b) If you cannot send the item back to us then we will collect the item but the restocking charge will increase to £60. In this case it may take more than 7 days for us to collect the item but this will not affect your rights within the returns policy.
(c) All damaged items that arrive damaged must be reported within 48 hours (excluding weekends). Failure to do so could result in a charge being made for the repair.
If you are in any doubt about any of our terms, conditions or returns policy please feel free to contact us.