We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
We have created this 7 day returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
This returns policy applies to customers in England and Wales/irrespective of your geographical location.
This policy does not affect any statutory rights you may have.
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
- we receive the returned product within 7 days following the date of receipt of the product;
- the returned product is unused, in its original [unopened] packaging with any seal or shrink-wrap intact and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- you comply with the returns procedure set out below; and
- none of the exclusions set out below apply.
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must:
- Ensure that the product is returned to us in the condition described above within 7 days.
- A credit will then be applied to the invoice (or a refund if paid pro forma) that will cover the cost of the item less £50 restocking charge.
- Bespoke or items altered specifically for an order may not be returned under this policy.
- If you cannot send the item back to us then we will collect the item but the restocking charge will increase to £60. In this case it may take more than 7 days for us to collect the item but this will not affect your rights within the returns policy.
- All damaged items that arrive damaged must be reported within 48 hours (excluding weekends). Failure to do so could result in a charge being made for the repair.
If you are in any doubt about any of our terms, conditions or returns policy please feel free to contact us.